Overvew: TGI Products & Services
Building on a 35 year foundation of research by Dr. Janice Presser and Dr. Jack Gerber, TGI created and validated technology that measures how people interact in teams.
The resulting TGI Role-Based Assessment™ (RBA) was made generally available as an online assessment in the second half of 2009. It incorporates a range of predictable individual and group performance variables that have not been directly measured by other forms of assessment:
- Coherence: expressed as positive, flexible, constructive teaming behaviors
- Role: the affinity for specific modes of service to an organization
- Teaming Characteristics: individual styles of responding and relating to others
- Job-fit: the right people performing the right tasks
- Role-pairing: known, replicable synergies between specific Roles
In the complex and shifting environment of global, high-tech, knowledge-driven markets, the industrial-age view that people are merely a pool of ‘resources’ must eventually give way to a new view of people as interoperating links in the infrastructure of business activity. The use of RBA in connection with TGI's Coherent Human Infrastructure™ management concepts can greatly enhance synergistic performance and productivity of individuals, teams, and entire organizations.